Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The file with the submitted article is presented in PDF format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text of the article is accompanied by a zip archive with source codes (sources in .tex, images in .eps) and cover letter.
Methods and algorithms of computational mathematics and their applications
Section 1. Methods and algorithms of computational mathematics and their applications for solving scientific and technical problems
Parallel software tools and technologies
Parallel software and technologies for solving problems of computational mathematics and its scientific and technical applications
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.